Many of the West Bay Beach Resort employees have pets at home that they love and we know that you love yours too. We encourage you to bring your pet along with you for your stay with us at our pet-friendly hotel.
While we love seeing your furry four-legged friends around the property, we do ask that you follow some of our guidelines to ensure a happy stay for you and your family and pets.
- All pets must be registered with the Front Desk. This ensures that we are able to locate pets in an emergency situation should one arise
- There is a daily fee of $50.00 plus tax. Maximum of 2 dogs per room.
- Please crate your pet if at all possible.
- We prefer that your pet accompanies you when you are out of the hotel, we understand that sometimes it is unavoidable and you must leave your pet behind; please make sure that they are crated while you are out.
- For the safety and comfort of your pet, Housekeeping will enter your room only if:
a. your pet is not present or is crated while you are not present.
b. you are present and your pet is leashed or crated.
- Dogs are allowed to be with their owner, on a leash, enjoying our amenities. However, pets are not allowed anywhere that food and beverage is served, including the indoor and outdoor pools. This is in accordance with Michigan State law. Service animals are the only exception to this rule.
- Our pet friendly rooms are located on the second floor of the hotel. Pets are not allowed on other floors in order to accommodate travelers with pet allergies. Exceptions to the rule with front office manager approval only.
- If you do not register your pet with the Front Desk and you are in a room that is not on the pet friendly floor, there will be an additional cleaning fee of $250 per day.
- Pets are not allowed in the shuttle in order to accommodate travelers with pet allergies. Service animals are the only exception to this rule.
- When outside of your guest room, dogs must be leashed at all times to comply with city ordinances.
- There is a dog walk along the north side of the east parking lot and the west side of the west parking lot.
- Please pick up after your dog. Dog Duty bags are provided for your use.
- You, the dog owner, are responsible for any damages or disturbances caused by your dog. If your dog disturbs another guest’s stay, there will be a maximum fee of $1200. Additional fees will be added to the credit card on file.
- Pet fees are non-refundable.